WestEd Position Announcement
|Position Title:||Bilingual Administrative Assistant|
|Program:||Center for Child & Family Studies|
|Hourly Rate:||$24 / hour|
WestEd — a nonpartisan, nonprofit research, development, and service agency — works with education and other communities throughout the United States and abroad to promote excellence, achieve equity, and improve learning for children, youth, and adults. WestEd has more than a dozen offices nationwide, from Massachusetts, Vermont, and Georgia, to Illinois, Arizona, and California, with headquarters in San Francisco.
Work collaboratively with CCFS PITC online program staff to:
1) Transfer Spanish course text in to online Canvas platform
2) Ensure alignment between English and Spanish courses; identify inconsistencies or errors
3) Identify external articles in course and determine alternatives in Spanish as needed.
4) Translate simple online activity text from English to Spanish.
5) Collaborate with PITC staff to replace English videos with Spanish videos as needed.
6) Work approximately 10-20 hours/week.
1) Familiar with Instructure Canvas. Experience creating a Canvas course a plus.
2) Proficient in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
3) Self-sufficient and able to work independently
4) Technically savvy and able to learn new computer programs quickly.
We invite you to Apply for this Position.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the online application process, please call 415.615.3131. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within three business days. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant Accommodation" in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals with a disability who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. If you are not an individual with a disability and have a question or comment, please email email@example.com.
730 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
WestEd is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veterans’ status or other status protected by applicable law.